When you visit our hotel’s website, some browsing-related information on your device (computer, Smartphone, tablet etc.) is likely to be recorded in files called “cookies” and stored on your device.
- What are the different types of cookies?
There are several categories of Cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user’s operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality.
Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally
• Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user’s experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually
• Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
• Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear
• Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties (“affiliates”) that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the “web merchant”.
• Cookies from social networks: these third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on “Facebook,” “Twitter,” “LinkedIn,” “Viadeo,” etc.
• Social networks which offer these application buttons can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site
• We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data. These should allow you to exercise certain privacy options with these social networks, in particular by adjusting your user accounts for each of these networks.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting our website. This technical process primarily allows us to:
• Adapt the layout of our websites to suit your device’s display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.)
• Store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
• Collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
• Put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
• Offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
IMPORTANT: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This Charter does not cover visits to third-party websites. The Tullamore Court Hotel cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
Using browser settings to manage Cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Policy Modifications & Contacting Hotel
The Tullamore Court Hotel reserves the right to change this Policy at any time; notice of changes will be published on this page. Changes will always be prospective, not retroactive. If you have questions about our policies, please contact: +353 57 9346666 / firstname.lastname@example.org