The Fitness Club Terms & Conditions
Ensuring a pleasant environment
• By joining the Fitness Club, you or the person purchasing the membership on your behalf are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions, code of conduct and rules and regulations for each area of the Fitness Club facility. (Copies of which are available from Fitness Club reception)
• Your choice of membership category will determine your access time, facility use and classes.
• Where stated, ID will be required to avail of chosen membership option.
• Family membership includes two adults and two children under the age of 15 years old. Additional children will be charged accordingly. Children up to 15 years old may avail of the pool only.
• Children two years and under are complementary.
• To avail of a direct debit membership, you must complete a membership application form and a mandate form.
• Direct debit memberships require one upfront payment on joining.
• Direct debit payments are due on the 11th of each following month. These payments will continue until you cancel directly with the leisure centre.
• A staff member will inform all current direct debit members if membership rate increases at any stage during membership term.
• One direct debit fail will result in membership being cancelled. Cancelling of a direct debit will result in member having to re-fill membership and mandate form, make first month upfront payment and pay any outstanding balances.
• From time to time the Fitness Club will run events and sales that will be available to all new and existing members due for renewal around promotion times. However, these rates are only available during promotion times and should not be assumed as ongoing rates.
• Membership rates and categories are subject to change.
• Memberships cannot be frozen at any time unless medical documentation is provided. Membership will reactivate automatically on the date provided on the medical form. Maximum term that membership can be frozen is up to 6 months and will automatically activate after this time.
• Membership can only be frozen once during a membership term.
• All members and guests must check-in at reception. Members check-in by using their key fob or by giving their full name. Guests or cancelled members must pay the daily usage fee and supply a name and emergency contact number. Cancelled members also have the option of renewing membership to gain access.
• Keeping with updated GDP Regulation, by supplying your phone number and e-mail address you are agreeing to allow Tullamore Court Hotel Fitness Club to contact you as a current and past member.
• By joining the Fitness Club, you are agreeing to the leisure centre code of conduct, which can be found at the Fitness Club reception.
• Access to the Fitness Club can be refused if the staff member on duty has any concerns regarding health and safety to the member or members using the facility at any time.
• Management has the right to refuse or amend memberships.
• Membership is strictly non-transferable and non–refundable and management reserve the right to amend the above rules and regulations for the benefit of all members.
• All Members, residents and guests are advised in keeping in line with the data protection law, all data received will be held by management of the Fitness Club and kept stored in a locked area in the Fitness Club. Data will be destroyed after 24 months. Full data protection policy is available on request.
For more information on our terms & conditions, please contact:
+353 (57) 934 66 69