Kids Clubs Terms & Conditions
Keeping your kids safe
• Kids Club is suitable for Children aged 4 – 12 years.
• Kids Club is complimentary to hotel residents.
• All children who wish to take part in daily activities must register just before scheduled daily activities at the seated area outside class zone in Fitness Club
• Parents are advised to be back to collect children 10 minutes before their last signed in scheduled activity.
• Parents or Guardians must at all-times be able to be reached by contact number provided at daily registration.
• Places for each activity are subject to availability. This is to ensure all activities and numbers are adhering to the The Fitness Club Child Protection Policy.
• Maximum Numbers for all activities permitted under the child protection policy are:
○ Movie Club 10 max
○ Pool Games 10 max
○ Studio Activities 10 max
• Ratio is 1 adult to 10 children. If numbers exceed this amount, management needs to be informed so adequate cover is got immediately.
Maximum numbers for all activities permitted under the child protection policy are:
10 children to 1 kids club staff/10+ children per 2 kids club staff.
• Minimum numbers of 2 children are required in order for the activity to take place.
• Parents are advised that children must have suitable clothing for each activity i.e. outdoor games, pool activities and studio games.
• Children participating in pool games must be confident in the water. Parent or guardian must stay by pool side for pool activities
• Children participating in Kids Club must be toilet trained.
• Parents are advised that no food or drinks are allowed during Kids Club activities (water will be provided). If parents are concerned and wish to feed their children during kids club activities, they may do so by signing their children out and re-signing them back in.
• Mobile phones are not permitted in Kids Club.
• Kids Club daily schedule is subject to change without notice to accommodate numbers and weather.
• Parents/Guardians are to inform kids club staff upon registration of any medical conditions or injuries that their children might have that could restrict them or that would require extra supervision. Any medication children require would have to be administered by the parent/guardian at times required.
Designated liaison persons
Darren Cuskelly(Fitness Club Manager)
For more information on our Kids Club terms & conditions, please contact:
+353 (57) 934 66 69