Chef de Partie
The Chef de Partie shall be responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. The successful candidate must be very knowledgeable about their speciality, as well as culinary functions in general. The person in this role must be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. The Chef de Partie must be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Head Chef. The Chef de Parties primary role is to oversee the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in the hotel and enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen.
Experience of running your own section within a busy kitchen. Have strong organisational skills. A natural flair for cooking with excellent communication skills and good. Initiative to take over when Head Chef or Sous Chef is not available.
Fully experienced with at least two years’ experience
The role of Receptionist involves the day to day operations of all front office procedures along side the Front Office Manager i.e:
- Guest check- ins and check-outs, balancing and handling of cash, and dealing with guest queries.
- To provide the highest level of Customer Service to the Guests at all times.
- To maximise all opportunities and actual bookings by way of excellent people skills, product knowledge and closing sales ability.
- You must excel in working in a busy environment; have excellent customer care skills, good people management skills, and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years hotel reception experience
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, excellent level of English required.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency, in particular Opera.
Or Post to :
Tullamore Court Hotel