We are delighted to offer 2 Job Opportunities at the Tullamore Court Hotel
Closing date is 5th February 2014
Chef De Partie
We are recruiting for an experienced Chef De Partie. This position will be of interest to someone with an exceptional food background who is passionate about food. This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate who will be someone who can deliver a high quality food and increase the profile of the overall hotel.
- The ideal candidates must have experience in a four star hotel with multiple food outlets.
- You must excel in a busy environment having excellent culinary skills, strong cost management ability and good people management skills.
- You must be flexible in your work approach and work well under pressure.
Benefits will include:
- Leisure Centre Membership
- Competitive rates of pay
- Meals on Duty
Breakfast Restaurant Supervisor
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, energetic and enthusiastic Breakfast Supervisor.
Duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Supervision and providing assistance in all aspects of the breakfast service
- Assist in the management of the customer experience by identifying and delivering on expectations and needs and ensuring that satisfaction and increased value is delivered through a friendly and efficient service
- Assist in the management of the department in the absence of the Manager.
- Preferable Supervisory experience in a busy 4*/5* Hotel Food & Beverage outlet
- Warm, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- High levels of self motivation
- Ability to drive excellent guest service
- Meals on Duty
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Leisure Centre Membership.